The upside of global warming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
This thread is about then upsides, not a discussion about the the realities, or otherwise, of man made climate change.

The next upside. As sea levels rise Chez Drago will become a seaside residence!

Peterborough will disappear beneath the waves :smile:

Took Lemmy put for a walk c.1600hrs. A beautiful autumn day, bright and warm, and I was very comfortable in shorts and a T shirt. Remarkable considering November is only a few days away.

When I were a lad on this date it would have been cold and manky, and here we are basking in this sub-mediteranean climate.

I am so pleased that you said "beautiful autumn" day. On the BBC is is autumnal this and autumnal that. I thought I'd never hear the right word ever again.

The best thing that can happen to where I live is a prolonged drought and more than just liquid sunshine. Bring it on.

Mrs M

Guru
Beautiful pink and yellow sky tonight :smile:
Also my “dead” Passion flower has sprung back to life and 4 more flowers appeared :ohmy: very surprised as they usually grow in warmer climes such as Brazil.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am so pleased that you said "beautiful autumn" day. On the BBC is is autumnal this and autumnal that. I thought I'd never hear the right word ever again.

The best thing that can happen to where I live is a prolonged drought and more than just liquid sunshine. Bring it on.
Liquid Sunshine.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Our neighbours have created a weird micro climate with their fan powered halloween decorations.

IMG_20171027_171230.jpg

Top Bottom