The upside of global warming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Heavy snow(as much as 50mm) forecast for later this week.

What? Where?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
My solar panels will being in even more income when we are the land of perpetual summer.

The downside is that Kevin Costner will buy a boat and film the worst film ever.

classic33

Leg End Member
My solar panels will being in even more income when we are the land of perpetual summer.

The downside is that Kevin Costner will buy a boat and film the worst film ever.
Waterworld II, or remake?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Took Lemmy put for a walk c.1600hrs. A beautiful autumn day, bright and warm, and I was very comfortable in shorts and a T shirt. Remarkable considering November is only a few days away.

When I were a lad on this date it would have been cold and manky, and here we are basking in this sub-mediteranean climate.
That's not an upside, it's a warning that things are going downhill fast. It should be cold and miserable at this time of year for goodness sake. I can't remember the last Bonfire Night when I was wearing the whole gloves, scarf and hat combo.
A year or so later ... It is 28th December and the temperature outside here is 12.6 degrees C. Something tickled my ear just now and it turned out to be a whacking big fly - I have never seen a living fly at the end of December! :wacko:

Top Bottom