The Water Tower baggers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'm not on my bike but from where I am right now I can see a water tower

And a wind farm

Admittedly they're both a bit far away...

Adam4868

Guru
Just round the corner from me,I can see it from the back of my house.Allways liked it.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
I'm not on my bike but from where I am right now I can see a water tower

And a wind farm

Admittedly they're both a bit far away...
Have a good idea which junction the photos were taken from, but would never have thought there was a wind farm visible from there. The only one I can think of in that direction is Penny Hill?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Have a good idea which junction the photos were taken from, but would never have thought there was a wind farm visible from there. The only one I can think of in that direction is Penny Hill?
It is. We can basically see across the entire city from up here. If I go a bit further up the hill I think I can also see some turbines a bit further to the north, but I haven't oriented myself properly to work out where they are.

Apparently from up here you can see as far as the Humber bridge in one direction and Lincoln cathedral in another.

Edit: Lincoln cathedral, photo taken by someone on the local Facebook group.

X_TFHzg&tn=-G-xGyXblC_dBSVd&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.jpg

Last edited:

IaninSheffield

Veteran
It is. We can basically see across the entire city from up here. If I go a bit further up the hill I think I can also see some turbines a bit further to the north, but I haven't oriented myself properly to work out where they are.

Apparently from up here you can see as far as the Humber bridge in one direction and Lincoln cathedral in another.

Edit: Lincoln cathedral, photo taken by someone on the local Facebook group.
Wow! Just, wow!
Impressive optics on that camera.
I'm about 10 miles closer to the Cathedral on a direct line with it, but even when up some of the local high points, have never spotted it.

Top Bottom