The 'Why' thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Why does my phone keep notifying me that I have Wifi calling switched on?

(Only started after latest Samsung system update and much Googling and faffing still doesn't stop the little bugger from appearing.)

Dave7

Legendary Member
Why does my doctor/dentist insist on me completing a massive medical history form before an appointment when they have the information multiple times already, and could simply confirm for updates?

During a recent visit to the dentist I was asked about my alcohol consumption. So I asked "whats that got to do with my teeth"?
She said "well nothing really".....so I said "in that case I decline to answer".

oldwheels

Legendary Member
During a recent visit to the dentist I was asked about my alcohol consumption. So I asked "whats that got to do with my teeth"?
She said "well nothing really".....so I said "in that case I decline to answer".

It does seem to affect either teeth or gums as a dentist once told me fairly accurately how much alcohol I drank based on observation of my teeth or gums.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Why do people from Devon speak funny? They should be made to speak King’s English.

Oooooh ahhhhh, I’ve gut a monstrous carbuncle. Will you take a peekaboo Camilla?

Top Bottom