the worst pain known to man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

SamNichols said:
I've told the story about how I fell off a slide, landed astride a metal pole and passed out haven't I? I couldn't walk for a week. That was real pain.

It's not like rubbing chili in your eye though is it?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It's been said before and it's true. Standing on an upended plug in the dark is the truest, sweetest pain known to man.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
dan_bo said:
It's been said before and it's true. Standing on an upended plug in the dark is the truest, sweetest pain known to man.
I thought standing on two had been deemed twice as painful? :biggrin:

SamNichols

Chilli in the eye is nothing compared to going to the loo without washing your hands after handling them. It burns alot.
Today I sat down on my chair and put the leg on my little toe. That hurt too.

Tetedelacourse

Richie1964 said:
Kidney Stones - OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Never stood on one of them.

Originally Posted by Dayvo

I once accidentally poured boiling water down my Wellington boot!

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
How? How on earth did you manage to do that?!?!

I was working at a lard factory on the Isle of Dogs where there had been a huge leakage of lard being pumped from a tanker to a container. Afterwards we were cleaning our wellies with hot-ish water to melt the lard. I noticed a bit more lard near the top of my shin-length boots, and by the time I got the hot-ish water hosepipe back to remove the last bit, some splashed inside, and it was by now nearly boiling hot. After what seemed like an age, managed to get the boot off and could see the skin 'melting' away in front of my eyes.
Fortunately it healed almost perfectly, despite the docs thinking I would need a skin graft, or plastic surgery!

yenrod

SamNichols said:
It's not really the worst pain though, is it? More a minor pain that goes away quite quickly. Not as bad as being shot, or having acid poured over you anyway. Saying that, my sister once threw a wallet at me, and it struck me in the unfortunate place - i was rolling around on the floor for about 5 minutes. Disconcertingly sensitive area.

Was that the money shot ?

gbb

Legendary Member
I thank the lord i havnt trapped myself in a zip for a long long time.

But isnt this like talking about punctures......doh :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

Better be ultra careful now.....just tempted fate on both sides

Top Bottom