'The Yorkshire War-Time Experience'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

They do something similar in Leicestershire every September -I should imagine it's the same lot. I've not been, but those who have really rate it. You can hear the pyrotechnics from my house, and it sounds like they proper go for it.

For the price it looks good value.

Do you hate your father in law? ^_^
I couldn’t think of anything I’d like to go to less. I’ve never seen the attraction of these sort of events.
He is ex-Army
No, we get on fine

Where is it ? I couldn't see where it was on their site . It might be something to visit when we pop up to Yorkshire .
Not a permanent fixture, just 6th - 8th July

Hunsworth, not far from 'Chain Bar' (jct 25, on the M62)

Directions, etc.... on the Visitors page

He is ex-Army
No, we get on fine

Not a permanent fixture, just 6th - 8th July

Hunsworth, not far from 'Chain Bar' (jct 25, on the M62)

Directions, etc.... on the Visitors page
Thanks . I have just pointed it out to my BIL, he lives up that way . Not sure if they will be back from the airborne invasion of France in time .

I eventually found the address .

Do you hate your father in law? ^_^
I couldn’t think of anything I’d like to go to less. I’ve never seen the attraction of these sort of events.

Granted, there was a problem, with the Pickering (in conjunction with the 'North Yorkshire Moors Railway') event a few years ago, when someone made the unfortunate decision to have the Waffen SS re-enactment group directing visitors into the car-parks...…………….
Honest!!

Conversely, if my f-in-l hated me, he'd offer to take me to a f**tball game, as he knows I abhore/despise it
He never has, in the 33 years, I've been with his daughter

D

Deleted member 26715

I couldn’t think of anything I’d like to go to less.
I don't think you're trying hard enough, I bet if you set your mind to it, you could come up with at least 5 other things you'd like less.

Drago

Legendary Member
I bet old User would chomp at the bit if it were full of T34's, BMPs, and the odd Mig-15. He'd be straight over to the bric a brac stand to get a great coat and a shapka.

D

Deleted member 26715

I bet old User would chomp at the bit if it were full of T34's, BMPs, and the odd Mig-15. He'd be straight over to the bric a brac stand to get a great coat and a shapka.
I just had to google all of those in case they were euphemisms that I'd not heard of, luckily they don't appear to be

Top Bottom