The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Don’t listen to him bob, it isn’t a competition!

Lads we could call it off tonight? I’m easy either way. More than happy to TTT or just pick a normal race. But it is a bit thin this week.

Yeah we may as well ditch this week if so few can make it- GWS @berty bassett

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
:laugh: Is a bit like that isn’t it.

I actually blew out 2 races tonight… sorry again about that Paul. Long hours sure are tougher to deal with in middle age aren’t they… I did end up doing a pace partner ride and I was pleasantly suprosed by the amount of choice there is now. I didn’t realise they’ve increased the amount of partners and also expanded the map options. Much improved I think.

Did you race in the end @bridgy?

Hope you’re feeling ok whippet x

bridgy

Legendary Member

I actually blew out 2 races tonight… sorry again about that Paul. Long hours sure are tougher to deal with in middle age aren’t they… I did end up doing a pace partner ride and I was pleasantly suprosed by the amount of choice there is now. I didn’t realise they’ve increased the amount of partners and also expanded the map options. Much improved I think.

Yeah I joined an "easy" race - one of the Hare & Hounds with the full intention of having a reasonably easy time....but the red racing mist came down on the volcano climb and I did a solo breakaway to the finish!:heat:

Zwiftpower has me in second though for some reason with the "winner" having completed the 45 minute race in 11 minutes 🤔

berty bassett

Legendary Member

Soon get fed up of doing nothing don’t you ! To watch telly it’s sore , go outside wind makes it sore so sit there and mope ☹️- gonna be angry first race

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Soon get fed up of doing nothing don’t you ! To watch telly it’s sore , go outside wind makes it sore so sit there and mope ☹️- gonna be angry first race

0B9BD782-C3E2-486A-8521-9E71317F3776.jpeg

You’ll be back

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Yeah we may as well ditch this week if so few can make it- GWS @berty bassett
Oops lads sorry I completely forgot about the TTT until late on Thursday - busy day at work and took me a couple of hours going through all the I’m a sandbagged sh1te on the other page. 😭
Anyway I was glad to see all the sick notes had already got the excuses in so I didn’t feel as bad :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Oops lads sorry I completely forgot about the TTT until late on Thursday - busy day at work and took me a couple of hours going through all the I’m a sandbagged sh1te on the other page. 😭
Anyway I was glad to see all the sick notes had already got the excuses in so I didn’t feel as bad :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Well played sir 👌

You think you’ll make next Thursday? I’ll try to avoid getting into arguments on the other page if you think it’ll help your time keeping 🤐

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Evening guys

I’ve registered us for Thursdays TTT. It’s 2 laps (42 km) of sand and sequoias on watopia. Flat as hell but kind of long, is the best way to describe that I guess? But maybe ideal in terms of our team spread. And also getting used to riding as a team.

Race pass is pending. Hopefully either the turn out, or the excuses, are better this time 😄

Top Bottom