The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
...or maybe not - might have to go down south on business later this week... will keep you posted..

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@IrishAl
@Joffey
@Ketty
@Rich A
@bobinski

How are you guys looking for tomorrow? I can’t remember if you’ve already said you can’t make it to be honest.

Only 4 registered at the mo though. I’m half tempted to sign up for another team as a back up because I would like to start making Thursday my regular work out / zwift night. And I think really we need 5 or 6 on the night to make a go of it

Joffey

Big Dosser
@IrishAl
@Joffey
@Ketty
@Rich A
@bobinski

How are you guys looking for tomorrow? I can’t remember if you’ve already said you can’t make it to be honest.

Only 4 registered at the mo though. I’m half tempted to sign up for another team as a back up because I would like to start making Thursday my regular work out / zwift night. And I think really we need 5 or 6 on the night to make a go of it

Still rotten with this cold so doubt I'll be able to ride. I'd probably produce more snot than sweat :laugh:

Rich A

@IrishAl
@Joffey
@Ketty
@Rich A
@bobinski

I’ll sign up now

bridgy

Legendary Member
I see the "event" start time is 19.03 but our team's start time isn't until 19.28. Does anyone know if we have to be in the start pen BEFORE 19.03?

It's the first time I'll do a WTRL TTT event with this new starting procedure and when we did it in the ZRL I seem to remember you had to be in the start pen before the start when the first team goes?

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I see the "event" start time is 19.03 but our team's start time isn't until 19.28. Does anyone know if we have to be in the start pen BEFORE 19.03?

It's the first time I'll do a WTRL TTT event with this new starting procedure and when we did it in the ZRL I seem to remember you had to be in the start pen before the start when the first team goes?

Good question

(I don’t have the answer…)

I do remember that if you join the pen you shouldn’t try the leave and rejoin trick. As I think it might not play nice with the conveyer belt system.

Top Bottom