The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Sorry lads but ill give it a miss tomorrow. I was the weakest link last week and i think I'd benefit more from a structured workout rather than hanging on for dear life And with those hills tomorrow I'll be of no use to youse. Sorry šŸ˜ž

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sorry lads but ill give it a miss tomorrow. I was the weakest link last week and i think I'd benefit more from a structured workout rather than hanging on for dear life And with those hills tomorrow I'll be of no use to youse. Sorry šŸ˜ž

No worries mate I understand. Weird course selection isnā€™t it? Looking at the map Iā€™m not sure at which point you can work as a team really.

I genuinely think we can make this TTT malarkey work, and all get fitter for it. But youā€™d have to say weā€™re better suited to flatter courses. Especially whilst weā€™re finding our feet.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Iā€™m easy tomorrow night though guys. I donā€™t mind doing the TTT and trying our best to stick together or treating it like a bit of a group ride. Or alternately Iā€™m happy enough just picking out a race to do.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Thatā€™s a silly course - there will be no help going up and no point going down šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø never thought I would say this but
If you lot would rather pick a flat course to try get better at doing turns I would do that - or just a race or not bother and I go Rouvy
Will do what you want
Slept 3-6 in afternoon , went bed at 7.30 - slept right thru till 6.30 šŸ˜³ headache gone !

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Hopefully next week brings more flatness and more enthusiasm with it!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Did we ever actually report back how we did last week in terms of finishing position? I know we wouldn't have been great as we were down to 4 relatively soon but it would be good to have a result to aim to beat wouldn't it?!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Did we ever actually report back how we did last week in terms of finishing position? I know we wouldn't have been great as we were down to 4 relatively soon but it would be good to have a result to aim to beat wouldn't it?!

OK so last week we came 86th out of 159 men's teams in Frappe Class, so that's the benchmark to improve on :okay:

Rich A

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
@Rich A
@bobinski
@berty bassett
@bridgy
@Joffey
@IrishAl
@mjd1988
@Ketty
@Legs

Sorry guys, very busy at the mo. But I am up for racing this Thursday if we can make a team so shout up if youā€™re free and Iā€™ll set it up.

If not, as always, Iā€™ll look for another race. But hopefully we can set something.

I should be available this week. Like you Tommy if there isnā€™t a big team I can jump into another race so no hassle.

the course is 2 laps of Greater London Flat, 18!miles and around a 40 minute target.

Top Bottom