There's something I just have to say.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cast this man into Outer Darkness, Admin...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Err.... why don't you go and look at the last thread where someone posted that word and see what happened to them... beware the fairy listens (and in case they are listening - I think you are a very nice fairy and I will leave you some nice chocy if you like?):wacko:

OP
OP
N

NigC

summerdays said:
Err.... why don't you go and look at the last thread where someone posted that word and see what happened to them... beware the fairy listens (and in case they are listening - I think you are a very nice fairy and I will leave you some nice chocy if you like?):wacko:

Do you think that will work? I might have to get a few bars in to make up for my momentary laps :biggrin:

I need to learn flash..

I have the irritating internet "badger badger" song (you know the one) in my head now as

p*ncture p*ncture p*ncture p*ncture
flat tyre flat tyre

aargh a snakebite
snakebite, snakebite
oh, a snakebite

p*ncture p*ncture p*ncture p*ncture.......

OP
OP
N

NigC

summerdays said:
I went to look for the thread for you:

https://www.cyclechat.net/

And then go to post 17!!!

That's what can happen if you aren't respectful:biggrin:

:becool::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Pah, I'm not scared, come on puncture fairy, show me what you've got :biggrin:;):rofl::rofl:

What can I say? I'm a married man - I live life on the edge!!! :blush:

OP
OP
N

NigC

hackbike 666 said:
How many laps do you think you will do before the p*nct*re fairy strikes?;)

I'm guessing I'll making about half way to work on Monday, then she'll (I'm asuming the Puncture Fairy is female) take out both wheels and somehow pin one of my spare tubes too :biggrin:

OP
OP
N

NigC

slowmotion said:
A classic case of Hubris before the inevitable Nemesis at the hands of the Fairy...pitiful really...

;)

Damn, somebody always manages to post something to force me into googling it! :biggrin:

I think you're about right :rofl:

User3143 said:
The whole puncture *thing* is a load of bollox to be frank. You seriously suggesting that if I say pucture I will get one?

Oh dear. Wouldn't like to be you.

A p*nct*re is one thing but you've lined yourself up for p*nct*red bollox

Ouch!

Or thinking about it more carefully, you've lined that fate up for some poor bugger named Frank...crafty!

Top Bottom