they haven't got a clue!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Two examples come to mind!
1/ my friend at the weekend cleaned his gas bar b que,threw away all the lava rock & replaced it with regular bar b que coals !!! He hasn't got a clue!:biggrin:
2/ i purchased a car,when i went to view i noticed the headlight was broken. " it had water inside so i tried to drill a hole in the glass" he didnt have a clue!!:sad:
I'm sure you have a few stories to share?

Globalti

Legendary Member
My brother's father-in-law in the USA put a real log on the gas fire in his home consulting room (he's a psychotherapist). It rolled out and set the wooden floor on fire, the Fire Department came and ripped up the mahogany floor boards to ensure that the fire was fully extinguished.

Definitely a muppet.

With only two working days to go before departure I've just realised I need a new visa for Ghana, application time: 5 working days.

Definitely a muppet.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Big boss at work orders two Shakespeare play tickets off internet. The show is in Stratford. That's only an hours drive she thinks.

Pays for the tickets in Canadian Dollars. Doesn't realise until email confirming booking that it's Stratford in Canada. Dumb ass!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
To be fair, this guy was Autistic:

On being asked to paint the garden fence, Gordon did as he was told and painted it all, until he came to a bit with a tree in the way.

What did he do??

He chopped the tree down and continued painting!!

Mad Doug Biker said:
To be fair, this guy was Autistic:

On being asked to paint the garden fence, Gordon did as he was told and painted it all, until he came to a bit with a tree in the way.

What did he do??

He chopped the tree down and continued painting!!

are you sure he didnt have ash-bergers syndrome?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Friend of mine did the classic 'lean your ladder against the bit of branch that you are sawing off' trick :sad:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well a friend tried to hammer a nail into a floor .... with a mug - and managed to get a perfect circular hole in the base of the mug which I was fairly impressed with.

She also freaked when she found out where eggs came from and and that they didn't arrive completely clean either.

And Mr Summerdays once wanted to know if the soldering iron was hot so tested it on his nose:biggrin:

Mind you if I thought hard enough I suspect I could come up with a fair few of my own ... but my mind seems to have gone completely blank there:thumbsup::evil:

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
And Mr Summerdays once wanted to know if the soldering iron was hot so tested it on his nose

Oh I wish i had seen that!!!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
gary r said:
And Mr Summerdays once wanted to know if the soldering iron was hot so tested it on his nose

Oh I wish i had seen that!!!!!!

He had a burn on the end of his nose for a couple of weeks!!!:sad: And its provided me with a smile many times since when I tease him about it.

potsy

Rambler
Girl at work was telling me about the time she had a flat tyre,she 'cut' the inner tube off and asked her hubby how to put it back together again:blush:

lukesdad

I always thought 50/50 bread was half white and half brown Lukesmum still wets herself when she thinks of it, now calls them my 50/50 moments :sad::biggrin:

Top Bottom