They will see me coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Saw this on Ebay over the weekend and just had to have it. I am not quite sure when I will wear it but I will certainly be visible! Not bad for £7:50 posted. It was delivered this morning which is good considering my moans about the post on another thread.

$(KGrHqZ,!r!F!-YEpP09BQd-DTge4w~~60_12.JPG

shouldnt have any trouble matching some shorts with that

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Saw this on Ebay over the weekend and just had to have it. I am not quite sure when I will wear it but I will certainly be visible! Not bad for £7:50 posted. It was delivered this morning which is good considering my moans about the post on another thread.

$(KGrHqZ,!r!F!-YEpP09BQd-DTge4w~~60_12.JPG
was this manufactured in the 1980's? i think most of my clothes looked like this when i was a kid...

that or my mum was crap at washing clothes...

Brandane

Legendary Member
In the minority it seems; but I like it! Apart from the fact that it looks too much like "proper" cycling kit for a plodder like me :whistle:.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
Well I like it!

It is definitely a bright summer day top though when one can get away with being a little outrageous.
It isn't often I see anything other than exorbitantly priced stuff in my size (54" chest) so there is an element of grab what I can when I can.

subaqua

What’s the point
more likely to be hit unintentionally as it makes it harder for others to judge speed distance bearing etc.

dazzle camouflage worked on the same principle on ships

Top Bottom