thieving b@stard scum

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by roadrash, 10 Sep 2019.

1. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

If your fingerprints are on the steering wheel & there is an impression of your face in the airbag, you are at least going to get charged with driving a stolen vehicle on false plates, no insurance, probably no license, got to be a start.

Beebo and raleighnut like this.
  2. Drago

Drago Flouncing Nobber

That's what the T.W.O.C. charge is for. Stolen, carried in or on, no lawful excuse. A villain dan expect much the same punishment as if they were charged with the actual theft (ie, probably not very much, alas).

Beebo and Pale Rider like this.
  3. Pale Rider

Pale Rider Guru

Twoc - taken without the owner's consent.

All the prosecution needs is a statement from the owner to say the defendant did not have permission to be in the car.

With theft, there must be an intention to permanently deprive.

Pre-twoc, some people who nicked cars were able to get out from under a theft charge by saying they had only borrowed the car and had planned to return it - no intention to permanently deprive.

Drago likes this.
  4. GM

GM Legendary Member

Sorry to be reading this RR.

5. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

Nissan cashcow, 17 plate,... im just glad they didn't come up to the bedroom, god knows what would have happened, I would much rather it happen the way it did

@Beebo I also have cctv footage from a neighbour showing the four scum bags , it isn't brilliant but hopefully good enough,

Beebo likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

one scumbag arrested near the scene of the crash this morning

si_c, marshmella, Pat "5mph" and 6 others like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I do hope all four was in it at the time but no other vehicles or persons involved, thank god

8. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

We've a slightly older Squashy. :ohmy:

roadrash likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

anyhow not wanting to use the roadbike for shops and whatever , I bought a runaround bike from shpock this morning
    ..https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/bike-to-replace-stolen-car.253194/

Pat "5mph" and raleighnut like this.
  10. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

His mates will wonder just how good their "friendship" really was, with a bit of luck.

Are the folk in the other houses having as much luck as yourself on this?

roadrash likes this.
  11. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

I'm not sure having a smashed up car is especially lucky

roadrash likes this.
  12. classic33

Never said it was lucky. More a reference to very little appearing to be done.

roadrash likes this.
  13. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I have no idea @classic33 , @vickster your right it isn't very lucky but I knew what he was getting at

14. classic33

You sleep okay last night roadrash. I spent most of the following night sat outside, just in case they came back.

roadrash likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I did sleep ok , but had a little help in that department, I am trying not to get too wound up because it wont do me any good , its happened and I cant change that , no amount of effing and blinding and being angry will change anything, its fekin hard but im trying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice