thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Trouble is DNA placing you in a stolen car is not proof that you actually stole the car.
If your fingerprints are on the steering wheel & there is an impression of your face in the airbag, you are at least going to get charged with driving a stolen vehicle on false plates, no insurance, probably no license, got to be a start.

Drago

Legendary Member
Trouble is DNA placing you in a stolen car is not proof that you actually stole the car.

That's what the T.W.O.C. charge is for. Stolen, carried in or on, no lawful excuse. A villain dan expect much the same punishment as if they were charged with the actual theft (ie, probably not very much, alas).

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Twoc - taken without the owner's consent.

All the prosecution needs is a statement from the owner to say the defendant did not have permission to be in the car.

With theft, there must be an intention to permanently deprive.

Pre-twoc, some people who nicked cars were able to get out from under a theft charge by saying they had only borrowed the car and had planned to return it - no intention to permanently deprive.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Said the man who used to be happy with his 'iccle Smart

Wouldn't trust keyless entry on any car TBH. My BIL puts his keys in a faraday pouch - what a pain in the bum.

Luckily, the OP had keys downstairs. Without knowing if it was a 'desirable car' had the keys been in a bedroom, then things may have been very different.

Nissan cashcow, 17 plate,... im just glad they didn't come up to the bedroom, god knows what would have happened, I would much rather it happen the way it did

@Beebo I also have cctv footage from a neighbour showing the four scum bags , it isn't brilliant but hopefully good enough,

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nissan cashcow, 17 plate,... im just glad they didn't come up to the bedroom, god knows what would have happened, I would much rather it happen the way it did

@Beebo I also have cctv footage from a neighbour showing the four scum bags , it isn't brilliant but hopefully good enough,

We've a slightly older Squashy. :ohmy:

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
anyhow not wanting to use the roadbike for shops and whatever , I bought a runaround bike from shpock this morning
..https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/bike-to-replace-stolen-car.253194/

Top Bottom