thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Inside leg, favourite food, eye colour, that sort of thing?
No easier ones than that, OP has the original Reg No, he has the V5C in his name in his possession, he has access to the VIN number, all he needs is the Reg No that the car is now wearing, or even the docket number for the collection off the M6. That should easily identify HIS own car, he could always offer to trade the information for anything else they want from him.

Drago

Legendary Member
They would then be shown the door & advised only to return when they have consulted a 7 year old to learn how to use their computer which holds all the details.

If they've been tasked solely to go and see Mr Rash of 69 Janet Porter Street and obtain an MG11 re a burglary that occurred on X date, they have no legal reason to access forces systems regarding the matter at that at that point. All they need to discharge that duty is a pen and paper.

I have to say in their position if I were asked nicely by the victim I would quickly find out for them. If they were snotty as per your scenario I would simply report back to the skipper that the victim had declined the opportunity to provide an MG11, and the OIC will have to do their own work upon their eventual return to duty. It ain't their fault the local force is a farce.

Of course, with each day that passes the court date draws nearer, and if it clicks around without that statement then Johnny Lightfingers walks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

I have to say in their position if I were asked nicely by the victim I would quickly find out for them. If they were snotty as per your scenario I would simply report back to the skipper that the victim had declined the opportunity to provide an MG11, and the OIC will have to do their own work upon their eventual return to duty. It ain't their fault the local force is a farce.
My scenario is also based on the fact that after asking nicely they decide to eat a doughnut & not solicit the easily available information. Like most things in life, they swing both way.

classic33

Leg End Member
Doesn't everyone keep a Bear Archery Fisix FII crossbow and half a dozen bolts within easy reach at bed time?
I've an axe, or two, hatchets & a meat cleaver nearby. And a sledge hammer handle that needs fitting to the head. Removing the old broken one first.

Car thieves are nothing more than pond life scum who deserve a painful death trapped in a crashed burning vehicle. Like what happened to one on the A565 a while back. Result.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Ahh well, some progress this morning, macadams of Morecambe , who were holding my car to ransome have agreed to release it, now begins the next chapter , the garage authorised to do the repairs (perfect finish in Bolton) have to find a recovery service to collect the vehicle from Morecambe at a price my insurance company agree with, once they have the vehicle ,only then can I have a courtesy car. only took 9 days so far:wacko:

any guesses how long it will take ???:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Ahh well, some progress this morning, macadams of Morecambe , who were holding my car to ransome have agreed to release it, now begins the next chapter , the garage authorised to do the repairs (perfect finish in Bolton) have to find a recovery service to collect the vehicle from Morecambe at a price my insurance company agree with, once they have the vehicle ,only then can I have a courtesy car. only took 9 days so far:wacko:

any guesses how long it will take ???:wacko::wacko::wacko:
Don't the firm in Bolton have their own recovery vehicle?

Top Bottom