thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boo

Über Member
Really sorry to hear that mate. There are some real lowlives out there. Hope the Police can help. You're cancelling all the debit / credit cards, right?

Didn't get your bike,. did they?

Chris S

Legendary Member
The same thing happened to my neighbour. He had a 10-year-old Toyota. Some of my other neighbours have Audis, BMWs and Mercedes. I reckon they were after one of them but broke into his house by mistake.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear the news. I hope something unpleasant happens to the offender(s) in the near future and you're about to see it.

One of my neighbours was burgled last week, and another neighbour saw them and chased them off. This got Mrs D worried so Drago towers is now bristling with security and a "We don't call 999, we call 9mm" sign.

I hope it all gets resolved for you sooner Mr Rash. I've given you a like, but you know what I mean.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Very sorry to hear that. I hope the police catch the bastard(s) . How did he (they) get in? Like said above, cancel all credit and debit cards.

vickster

Legendary Member
Grrr.. Barstwewards!! Assuming the car keys have your house keys on the ring, as well, you'll need to get the locks changed pretty sharpish!
This

My car was stolen from my drive a few years ago. No idea how they did it, other than quietly as they didn't have the key...although my first thought was that they'd broken in to get the keys!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Damn, not nice.

Dave7

Legendary Member
while we was in bed last night some thieving scum have broke into our house, stole my wifes bag and purse , took car keys and car , ive gone from upset to plain fekin angry, currently waiting for police:cursing::cursing:
Oh dear. I haven't "liked" this but feel for you both.
We have been robbed 3 times over the years. You really have be philosophical (spelling??) about it or it will eat you up

Cycleops

Legendary Member
My commiserations, the feeling of violation is the worst thing, goods can be replaced.
No matter what you do it seems you're always at risk. We have a metal front door here and bars on all windows plus a two meter high wall and floodlights but they still find a way. Often they will climb the wall and use a stick to pull things out as the windows are sliding with a mosquito mesh exposed, lost my shorts with wallet that way.
Hope you get things sorted.

Top Bottom