Things I dont understand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KitsuneAndy

Bigtallfatbloke said:

I don't understand people who have 'fashion' tatoos and by that I mean things like their surname up their forearm.

I have a few, am planning to get more, some people will like them, some will hate them, each to their own though :blush:

I don't understand why people walk down the street using their mobile phone as some sort of ghettoblaster. And when I say people, I mean chavs.

Abitrary

KitsuneAndy said:
I don't understand people who have 'fashion' tatoos and by that I mean things like their surname up their forearm.

What fashionable surnames are there

There's a cleaner at work called 'hate', but I don't think it's that trendy

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
1. Women
2. How people can dislike Marmite
3. How people can like Asparagus and Broccolli
4. The appeal of Eastenders
5. The point of Coronation Shite
6. Why people think they get such an advantage from stopping in the ASL... in a car
7. How most people on the road passed their Driving Test
8. Religion
9. Free diving to silly depths
10. The point of Chelsea Tractors and their drivers

I'm sure the list could go on, I clearly have much to learn in life. :blush:

walker

I honestly don't Understand TV, why do people watch TV these days, its just crap, anything half decent is Imported from the US.

I, Neither, Understand religion, none of it is proven to actually have a god, and it all ends in a big fight anyway.

Working Long hours, explain that one to me?

Snakes, What are they on the planet for again, and Wasps, pointless insect if ever I saw one.

Deep fried northern food. Stuff like deep fried Pizza, Mars Bars, etc. You actually like the thought of dying from food? Nutter

walker

Joe24 said:
And why do women have them on their lower back?

Joe, I remember back in my 'player' days when you have a one night stand and you have a girl with a tat on her lower back you would purposely aim for this as a target and we (me and my mates) would score points on who got it spot on, around no where near. I think back now with a sort of smile

bonj2

I've just discovered from another thrad a new thing to add to the list of things I don't understand - weightwatchers.

I can't actually think of anything else that's on the list of things i don't understand, but I'm sure there are some.

Top Bottom