Things I dont understand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think I'm getting more empaphetic as I get older, because I'm thinking there's lots of things I don't care for, or want to do, or have, but I can generally understand them - in that I can see that some people like them, and why.

Except, of course, bonj.... Don't understand him at all...:blush:

So if you want to extend it to "things I can't be bothered with myself" I think football would be top of the list, closely followed by most televised sport. And then 'fashion' and celebrity gossip.

Oh and I think it's 'tattoo'. Three t's...

buggi

Bird Saviour
Joe24 said:
And why do women have them on their lower back?

so you can cover it up when you're old and wrinkly.

Big Bren

I don't understand:

People who are so bothered by the actions of others that they feel compelled to comment on them, even if those actions have absolutely no impact on them whatsoever, like, just as an example off the top of my head, tattoos.

Bren

rich p

ridiculous old lush
bonj said:
I've just discovered from another thrad a new thing to add to the list of things I don't understand - weightwatchers.

I can't actually think of anything else that's on the list of things i don't understand, but I'm sure there are some.

I think you've come a long way admitting that there's even;) one thing in the world you don't understand

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
buggi said:
so you can cover it up when you're old and wrinkly.

Can you imagine it when they are old, it would be down by there arse.
I saw a women in town that had recently had one done, and it looked horrible with the cling film around it.
Maybe it was just the design.

Big Bren said:
I don't understand:

... tattoo's.

Bren

I don't understand people who put apostrophes in plurals.:biggrin:

Melvil

I don't understand BBC 'Breakfast' but then I'm not an unemployed woman in her 30's and hence absolutely no segments are aimed in my general direction. (Except perhaps the weather).

Top Bottom