Things I *just* don't understand ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krushavik

I don't understand when you go to the butchers and ask for a full lamb, the butcher cuts it into seperate and watch him do this. He then puts it all in a bag and when you get home there are only TWO legs. Where's the other two gone. :sad:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Sure it's a lamb and not something that could have grown up to walk on 2 legs...

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I don't understand why, having waited in a shop queue for umpteen minutes, some women wait until the assistant asks for the money before ferreting at great length in their bags for their purses. Is it really such a surprise that having brought a zillion items to the till, they then have to be paid for????

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I don't understand why, having waited in a shop queue for umpteen minutes, some women wait until the assistant asks for the money before ferreting at great length in their bags for their purses. Is it really such a surprise that having brought a zillion items to the till, they then have to be paid for????

Then when they do get their purse out
1: They count out a whole years worth of coppers
2: They find they haven't enough money so fanny around trying to decide what items to put back

surfdude

Veteran
I don't understand when you go to the butchers and ask for a full lamb, the butcher cuts it into seperate and watch him do this. He then puts it all in a bag and when you get home there are only TWO legs. Where's the other two gone. :sad:

they have legged it mate

Top Bottom