Things I *just* don't understand ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Why do you fork out £50 on a ticket to a gig, then spend the entire two hours of the set and encore having a shouted conversation with your mate whilst stood in the middle of the crowd. If you just wanted a chat then go to the pub, it's a lot cheaper.

D

Deleted member 1258

At the start of the month I put my Dawes on the turbo trainer, and there its been ever since. I've been going out for a session on it about twice a week, Friday after about ten minutes it didn't feel right, so after a couple of minutes more I dismounted and checked it, I had got a puncture! How the hell do you get a puncture whilst on the Turbo? I've repaired it this afternoon and it is a puncture, there's no patches on it to lift, nothing in the tyre, its a brand new tube with a neat hole in it, there's nothing stored in the shed next to it to cause it, I'm sat here mighty puzzled.

Dan B

Disengaged member
How the hell do you get a puncture whilst on the Turbo?
I got a blowout on the turbo once, but I think I had the adjust-for-wheel-size nut done up tighter than it probably needed to be.

If you get a front wheel puncture on the trainer, that's when I'd really worry ...

taxing

The exceptions to the rule will be Tea shops, hat shops and wherever old people shop for their clothes*. That should not affect anyone else.

*where do old people buy their clothes? Is it all from the ads in the Radio Times? You never see shops with old peoples stuff in the window. Is it in a secret room somewhere out the back?

Bon Marche! That's a granny clothes shop. And M&S and BHS. My grandma used to buy her cat jumpers from the market.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bon Marche! That's a granny clothes shop. And M&S and BHS. My grandma used to buy her cat jumpers from the market.

I do not understand why the cat needed any jumpers. :unsure:

potsy

Rambler
I do not understand why the cat needed any jumpers. :unsure:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've heard of the cat in the hat,and puss in boots,but jumpers?
blush.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 13

Norm

Which is exactly the point.

The ultimate question is "what is six times nine" and the ultimate answer is "42".

Either that explains everything or that's because the earth was destroyed just before the program was completed, choose your own ending. :smile:

Beardie

I don't understand why 'Delilah' is regarded as one of the all-time great love anthems. Just listen to the lyrics, will you?

(Unless you think that stabbing your woman for being a slut is romantic.)

Top Bottom