Things men do really well that women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I am sure I don't know what you mean, there are things that both sexes do well, like, say, picking a stereotype - parking a car :tongue: :giggle:

*ducks and leaves*

:evil:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Leave the toilet seat in its proper position; UP!

Use a car handbrake on a hill. Of course they will say that riding the clutch is a skill, then wonder why it burns out after 20k miles :boxing:.

Keep our mouths shut for more than 30 seconds. :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
As a man, I am nowhere near as good as my wife at clothes shopping. She has the skills and stamina to shop all day. Go into the first store at 9am, have a look at something, spend all day looking at other stuff whilst keep going back to the first store to have a look at the item again, finally buy the item after some lunch. Take it home, put in the closet and forget that she ever bought it, only to find it a year later and say she don't know why she bought it in the first place then put it in a charity bag. My wife is an amazing woman.

As a man, I am nowhere near as good as my wife at clothes shopping. She has the skills and stamina to shop all day. Go into the first store at 9am, have a look at something, spend all day looking at other stuff whilst keep going back to the first store to have a look at the item again, finally buy the item after some lunch. Take it home, put in the closet and forget that she ever bought it, only to find it a year later and say she don't know why she bought it in the first place then put it in a charity bag. My wife is an amazing woman.

I think :whistle: I may have been guilty of this in the past :shy:

Top Bottom