Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Other cyclists in 'cyclist cafes' who don't know how to put their device on pause before entering. "be bop, beee boop, be bop" etc etc etc!

Idiots.

Drago

Legendary Member
People who smoke in public and then I breathe it, especially the ones outside shops or pubs. Disgusting

The hypocricy of some folk (not you Mr Cambs) who complain about second hand tobacco smoke, but think nothing of driving a 3 litre X5 diseasel 400 metres to school and needlessly polute my child's air with carcinogenic and cardiopuliminary injurious filth.

The hypocricy of some folk (not you Mr Cambs) who complain about second hand tobacco smoke, but think nothing of driving a 3 litre X5 diseasel 400 metres to school and needlessly polute my child's air with carcinogenic and cardiopuliminary injurious filth.

It’s the fact that it stinks and you stink of it

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
People who can't disagree or hold a different opinion to someone else without being rude or belittling. The forum has a natty little 'ignore' function - sadly real life does not.

Pulled someone on this recently, they didn't like it. Others confirmed my view of their posting style.
Got put on their no doubt lengthy ignore list. Some like to dish it out but can't take it.
Never used the ignore function myself. Seems a bit weak for me Bernard.

Drago

Legendary Member
Pulled someone on this recently, they didn't like it. Others confirmed my view of their posting style.
Got put on their no doubt lengthy ignore list. Some like to dish it out but can't take it.
Never used the ignore function myself. Seems a bit weak for me Bernard.

How dare you speak to me like that! :laugh:

gaz71

Über Member
People who leave putting their horse racing bets on until the last second then push to the front of the queue to put the bet on.

Top Bottom