Things that annoy you, that shouldn't..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
We were walking along the riverside path in York with the family, when ping! and a girl gently cycles by. We got all the kids out of the way and stood still, but she didn't appear to be particularly grateful.
Most annoying .....

people continually bringing cakes in to work cos it's their birthdays, espec when i'm trying to lose weight.

free cakes should not annoy me but yet.....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
mosschops2 said:
The endless sponsorship / birthday / leaving pressie money-collection rounds - some weeks there are three or four.....

especially the week before payday. it's always for some bitch of a manager who should be paying for us to have cake, the salary they're on ;)

Mr Phoebus

Not reaching the remote control quick enough when that bloody annoying 'Norwich Union' advert comes on. (the one that sounds like gurgling and choking) ;)

Melvil

Oh, and BBC 'Breakfast' which I fully admit I'm not under any compulsion to view, but I do and it is well annoying. Full of smug smugheads smugging their way through another endless smug segment of smugness.

Oh yes.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
ivancarlos - could you elaborate a tad?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Melvil said:
Oh, and BBC 'Breakfast' which I fully admit I'm not under any compulsion to view, but I do and it is well annoying. Full of smug smugheads smugging their way through another endless smug segment of smugness.

Oh yes.

can't be worse than celeb-obsessed gmtv ;)

Mr Phoebus

alecstilleyedye said:
that keith oates has the post count he has without having to resort to word association ;)
He pays people to post for him :ohmy: have you never noticed the variation in !!!!!! in some of his posts?????????

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Being accused of posting 'numerous.... hate-filled rants' on the Commuting forum and being told I have 'issues' to deal with ;)

But seriously, the biggest thing that ticks me off is when I hold a door open for someone coming in behind me and they don't acknowledge it. Basic manners, really - just a smile, a nod or even a quick 'ta' would be nice.

They'd be quick enough to complain if I let it swing shut in their face...

Top Bottom