Things that annoy you, that shouldn't..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris42

people shouting outside the houe at 6 in the evening.

Bloody hell! Where do I start?

Cheats
Liars
Bullies
Bad manners
Ignorance
Prejudice
Megalomaniacs
Selfishness
Broken promises
Lack of respect
Arrogance
Injustice
Tennis players who grunt when they hit the ball
Tennis players who arm-pump after winning a point
Tennis players
etc. etc.

Talking with one's mouth full has to be my number one small pointless annoyance.
My second small pointless annoyance is the lights in my office. They are motion activated. So when I walk into my office they turn on. Then when I sit at my desk for a protracted length of time, and normally when I'm in the middle of something complicated, or on the phone, they automatically turn off again. God it's irritating. Can't I have a switch?
A more serious annoyance of mine is any form of rudeness. I am likely to be very intolerant of anyone who thinks it OK to be rude to someone without provocation...but that's about it.
Also can't stand sexism, racism and ageism but I think that's for another thread.

Oh dear. Where do I start? Oh yes.
Noel Gallagher. Still breathing. That really upsets me. ;)

The Arctic friggin' Monkeys
People who w*nk on about the Arctic fr*ggin' Monkeys
Middle aged music critics who assume that w*nking on about the Arctic friggin' Monkeys is sure fire remedy for staving off old age and appearing so, like, now.
Anyone who claims Oasis as a musical inspiration. Such as the Arctic friggin' Monkeys.
Chippy Northern gobsh*tes in bands. Such as the Arctic friggin' Monkeys.
The Arctic friggin' Monkeys.

Other than the Arctic friggin' Monkeys I'm quite relaxed and easy going. The only things that annoy me to the point of apoplexy are other people, every aspect of modern life and stupidity. And the Arctic friggin' Monkeys.

I am a placid little puddle of calm.

bonj2

Elmer Fudd said:
Drivers who sit with their foot on the brake pedal with high viz brake lights at junctions when they know they aint going anywhere for at least 3 minutes but are quite happy to blind you.

I do that. they're not that bright...

just jim

"Thought For The Day"

Get a comedian on, or Richard Dawkins for a change instead of wierd religious editorialising every day.

Top Bottom