Things that annoy you, that shouldn't..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
We use scalpels at work and the blades come in a pack of six, each individually wrapped in waxed paper inside a foil packet. These we keep in drawer.

I work with a couple of really irritating so and so's who can't be bothered to put the paper or foil in the bin which is two foot away. You have to rummage for a fresh blade after clearing their crap up. Now they do it to wind me up.;)

And using the last pair of disposable gloves and not getting a fresh box.:ohmy::angry:!:ohmy:

Also people (usually middle aged or above) who can't leave a building or premises or basically cross any barrier or boundary without stopping to dither in the bloody way. If they moved a few feet they could arsewax all they liked.:angry:

I feel better now thanks.:angry:

Mr Phoebus

longers said:
And using the last pair of disposable gloves and not getting a fresh box.;):angry:!:ohmy:
Superglue the bottom glove to the box, then replace the others on top.
When they try to get the last pair, the one will tear, then they'll have to get a fresh box of gloves.
longers said:
Also people (usually middle aged or above) who can't leave a building or premises or basically cross any barrier or boundary without stopping to dither in the bloody way. If they moved a few feet they could arsewax all they liked.:ohmy:

:
Can't you jab them up the arse with one of your scapels?

Joe

Über Member
Those bits of sweetcorn that get stuck in your teeth after having corn on the cob. I may lose it completely if I can't get this last bit out:angry:

col

Legendary Member
Vehicles that dont indicate off roundabouts or junctions ect,when i could have been out if they had:angry:

gbb

Legendary Member
Noisy eaters, mouth open eaters, talkers with food in their mouth ;)

Almost all adverts. You can say or claim just about anything in them. The most unbased unsubstantiated claims that are utterly meaningless...who....who really believes a word they say. Whats the point, are people really so gullible ?

Middle lane hoggers.

yenrod

Yeah true that Arch - yet they'll near kill you in a car :ohmy:

Thing that does my head in: though I likeit in one way too is that fact that being a cyclist in this day and age is seen as being weird....:ohmy:

Arch said:
I'm sure we all have little irrational niggles we could share...

Mine is like this. You're riding along a bike/pedestrian path, like the riverside path in York, and you're coming up to a family walking ahead of you, or towards you. Either they see you, or you ping your bell to warn them.

Now, all I want is for them to create enough room for me to get through safely - and I'm rarely going very fast. Just keep walking, but bunch up or move over so I can pass. What do I hate? When they leap out of your way, gather all their various children about them, and insist on standing still, while you pass. Makes me feel like I've disrupted their walk or they think I'm going to mow them down, when all I wanted to do was make sure none of them actually step in front of me.

I know, it's the tiniest little irritation. But I bet you can all come up with something pettier!;)

Bigtallfatbloke said:
1) People who talk with their mouthfull of food
2) People who let me down
3) Inconsiderate CHAV types
4) Cats that crap on my lawn
5) Rip off Britain
6) Idiots playing loud Rap music in cars with th ewindows down
7) Greed
8) Footballers who spit on the pitch
9) People who say..."Am I bovvered?"
10) Talentless people slating talented people
11) The wind
12) TV Soaps
13) being judged on how I look
14) RapPers
15) People who smoke withinh a mile of me
16) Women who wear a bra under very thin dress straps (as if it would hide them)
17) Cosmetic TV ads 'now with added Pro 7X formula'
18) Jack Russel dogs
19) Owners of Jack Russel dogs
20) White van man
21) Boxing
22) Computers and PC helplines
23) PC World
24) Corporate bully boy managers with small dicks and big cars
25) Power dressing women
26) Noisey neighbours
27) Nosey neighbours
28) The expectation from society to achieve
29) People who cannot control their dogs and children
30) The cost of guitar strings
31) Graham Norton
32) The 'it's oh so trendy to be Gay brigade on TV'
33) Parsnips in my food when I wasnt expecting them
34) Shopping
35) Fat people who blame anybody but themselves for their problem
36) Idiots who take and push drugs
37) The ridiculous two hour check in period at the airport these days just so we have to spend a fortune in the airport shopping centre
38) Little Britain
39) Teenagers with no respect who use the word 'repect'
40) The Internet filth freely available to kids
41) The overcrowding on the underground in London
42) ....I could go on but I'll save you the pain.

BTfB - your No. 19 was an abberation - for which you are forgiven.
I would like to be toting a bazooka for the to*sers playing their music loudly enough to shake windows... all the others are on my list too - but it's not politically correct to say so - so I wont.
I have just finished a massive rant about the BBc "News" 24 - it makes me want to puke. also, there are f ing adverts EVERYWHERE about the Eastenders programme, which to my mind is responsible for a whole generation of tosspot minded illiterates with ideas above their station who 'know their rights innit?' I could go on too - I'm just fed up with this namby-pamby attitude everywhere; soon we'll be bombarded with drunk's rights, and how one should be allowed to pis* in the street whenever and wherever is seen fit so to do.... I dunno - it's an age thing :ohmy::ohmy::sad::angry::sad::angry:;)

Big Bren

People who offer you a cup of tea, then several minutes later profer some insipid cup of witches piss, posing as tea.

People who start a sentence by saying any of the following;

'With respect' (which really means 'with complete lack of respect')
'No offence, but...' (which really means 'this will definitely offend you')
'I'm not being funny, but...' (which really means 'I'm definitely being funny')
'To be honest' (which really means 'I'm about to be completely dishonest')

Bren

Elmer Fudd said:
Drivers who sit with their foot on the brake pedal with high viz brake lights at junctions when they know they aint going anywhere for at least 3 minutes but are quite happy to blind you.
PUT THE CAR IN NEUTRAL, HANDBRAKE ON AND GET YOUR FEET OFF THE CLUTCH AND BRAKE PEDALS YOU TWONKS. :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Oh, and people who drive with fog lights on, on a sunny day. Winkers ! :angry:
Traffic lights on islands.GRRRRRR! are you not supposed to give traffic from the right the priority and move when the road is clear ? (as a motorist and cyclist)

People who sum up all of your own petty annoyances really, really accurately before you get the chance to.;)

Top Bottom