Things that are Just Wrong....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

anyone who claims pineapple on a pizza is wrong, is wrong... or they're just jumping on a social media bandwagon. Did anyone claim it was wrong before someone made a meme? :rolleyes:
I'm not even sure I know what meme is, not even if it came up to me in the street & introduced itself, I have heard of it/them but no concept as to what it/them are.

But anyway, what is wrong is there are some that think that the people who think pineapple on a pizza is wrong are wrong, when it's actually the people who think that people who think pineapple on a pizza is wrong are wrong are actually wrong, the only pizza fruit are tomatoes.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm not even sure I know what meme is, not even if it came up to me in the street & introduced itself, I have heard of it/them but no concept as to what it/them are.

But anyway, what is wrong is there are some that think that the people who think pineapple on a pizza is wrong are wrong, when it's actually the people who think that people who think pineapple on a pizza is wrong are wrong are actually wrong, the only pizza fruit are tomatoes.

a few years ago my niece asked me if I liked memes. I said I don't know what a meme is. she tutted and resumed thumbing her phone.

I was most underwhelmed to discover its something a bit like this...

547065_Thumb_400.jpg

Tagine? Lovely with a bit of apricot in. Pork and apple sausage. Let’s put tomato in the ‘not for this debate’ pile.

Does this mean that Tomato is classified as a fruit or not

If it is - and it technically is - then complaints about about pineapple have a problem because it is not adding fruit - there is already fruit on there!!

Alex321

Veteran
Truth.
Any meal whatever that mixes fruit with meat: wrong. Just so wrong. Dead wrong. Did I mention wrong?

I find it hard to think of a statement mad here I disagree with more.

Duck & Orange, or Duck & plum are yummy.

Either Turkey or chicken with Cranberry sauce also good.

And of course pork with apple sauce.

And then you have various salads that include both meat and tomato. As do many pasta dishes.

And as said above, many curries have both meat and fruit.

I can understand you not liking them, but there is a difference between individual dislike, and being "wrong".

Top Bottom