Things that are Just Wrong....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
Maybe....I wouldn't know, but with meat??????

I suspect that the vile fruit is some kind of a "gateway" to veganism.:eek:

Yeap with lamb tagine!

To all those praising the virtues of salad cream and mayo, I just want you to know ,.... your on THE list

Dave7

Legendary Member
I just remembered another one......thongs. Why on Earth inflict a wedgie on yourself? It's not cool, clever or sexy. It's just WRONG.

True story.
Maybe 5 years ago, at the golf club, i told the girl behind the bar that I was wearing my wife's thong. I said it was comfy and made me feel sexy.
I didn't expect her to believe it!!! Next thing its all around the club with everyone talking about it/me.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
a few years ago my niece asked me if I liked memes. I said I don't know what a meme is. she tutted and resumed thumbing her phone.

I was most underwhelmed to discover its something a bit like this...

View attachment 668145

a few years ago my niece asked me if I liked memes. I said I don't know what a meme is. she tutted and resumed thumbing her phone.

I was most underwhelmed to discover its something a bit like this...

View attachment 668145

515F96EF-B625-4EC8-869E-EACB93CE974C.jpeg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
True story.
Maybe 5 years ago, at the golf club, i told the girl behind the bar that I was wearing my wife's thong. I said it was comfy and made me feel sexy.
I didn't expect her to believe it!!! Next thing its all around the club with everyone talking about it/me.

Oh yes, telling a gossip something (that isn’t true) you know others will find outrageous is so much fun.

True story.

What colour was it???

Does remind me of a family 'do' some time ago when I explained something to my wife's sister
then went to get a top up as my wife's glass was empty
Got back just as my wife was saying to her sister
"no - that's not amazing - what is amazing is that he fed you that pile of garbage - and after all this time of knowing him YOU BELIEVED HIM!!!!"

The trick seems to be to only do it rarely to lull them into a false sense of security

Top Bottom