Things that are Just Wrong....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream

You are beginning to sound like my wife, and her mother, and her sister, and.........

Can I get a 2nd opinion on this - is it definitely ok to eat cold out of the packet??
i have been a butcher for many years and have made thousands of the bloody things (see what i did there), i can assure you it is cooked during manufacture and as long as it has been stored as it should be , then eating it cold is no problem.:mrpig::mrpig:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Yes it's definitely cooked already, it's boiled in the skin during production (for a good hour I believe). My Father in law used to make it at a slaughterhouse in Scotland for the local butchers.
In the 70s my cousin worked in a slaughterhouse and used to use a wide rubber squeegee to slop all the blood on the floor into a floor gully which pumped it into a vat which had a blade turning continuously to help stop it clotting... from there it was pumped into a tanker and taken to Associated Dairies I believe [ASDA now] to be strained and processed with diced pork fat... still eat it though, but well fried for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
That holder is defo the wrong way round
That holder is reversible.

Top Bottom