Things that brighten your day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
Cycling to work at midday yesterday, I saw two very blond girls on the other side of the road on the pavement. As I went past, one of them waved and shouted hello. I u-turned and went back to return the greeting. Turns out it was the 7 year old daughter of a friend of mine and her friend. I'll call them Ruby and Justine, since that was their names.
There ensued and bit of light-hearted chit-chat and just as I was about to depart, they asked me if I would like to see their dance. I answered in the affirmative.
After much clapping, skipping, gap-toothed giggling and flailing of stick-thin limbs, they completed their routine and I duly applauded said goodbye and then went on my way.
The rest of my ride was completed with a broad grin!

Melvil

Awwww

Melvil

I once bought a 10,000 watt light bulb for my little nephew on his birthday....

....you should have seen his little face light up

(I'll get my coat)

got-to-get-fit

with reference to my last thread about having a bad start to the day ....

something that has just brightened my day is a colleague who has just driven to halfords 4 miles away and purchased me a new innertube.

There is still some good people around.........!

got-to-get-fit

dont start.........

asterix

Comrade Member
Cycling back from watching a stage of the TdF near Brantome, I was giving it some welly on a flat straight when I heard a moped behind then 'peep', 'peep', 'peep'.. as it started to pass. As soon as it was clear the rider and passenger, both attractive young girls turned, waving and smiling.

Definitely better than getting a half-used coke tin heaved at you!

buggi

Bird Saviour
cycling home on a tuesday night and getting overtaken by the local cycling club (nice view from the back! ha ha)

Melvil

buggi said:
cycling home on a tuesday night and getting overtaken by the local cycling club (nice view from the back! ha ha)

Same thing happened to me when I was doing a charity ride - the local triathlon was also in progress and some swimsuited females passed by at pace. A nice view to be had!

Top Bottom