Things that don't belong in a Garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
IDHATV^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have a tv in my garden………..

View attachment 651734

I am hoping to have 80-100" projected screen shorty, for movies etc. Currently just either take the laptop out into the garden, or laptop and a 23" monitor. Picked up a used ultra short throw (but very bright) Epson projector for £38 off ebay - just awaiting it to arrive, then will sort out a temporary screen to use when we fancy a movie outside.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I am hoping to have 80-100" projected screen shorty, for movies etc. Currently just either take the laptop out into the garden, or laptop and a 23" monitor. Picked up a used ultra short throw (but very bright) Epson projector for £38 off ebay - just awaiting it to arrive, then will sort out a temporary screen to use when we fancy a movie outside.

That will be awesome fossy…..dont forget the sound system, so its ultra loud when watching the footy and smoking weed :okay:

fossyant

That will be awesome fossy…..dont forget the sound system, so its ultra loud when watching the footy and smoking weed :okay:

Got two Soundcore Motion Booms for that. It's an old classroom projector, just under full HD - 800 vertical pixels rather than 1080, but it's 3,300 real lumen so should be OK in the garden in the shade. Ideally roof mounted but will work off a table next to the screen. Just got to find a suitable screen when I get it - we'll project onto a sheet hanging off the roll out sun shade first. Just got to work out a suitable place as the projector needs to be no further than 12-18" from the screen.

fossyant

Daisies - they belong in your neighbour's lawn !

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
One of your neighbours' Russian Vine.

Get some agricultural-grade Roundup, spray it on and watch it die, all the way back to its source which may be fifty yards away or more.:hyper:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
One of your neighbours' Russian Vine.

Get some agricultural-grade Roundup, spray it on and watch it die, all the way back to its source which may be fifty yards away or more.:hyper:

Is that what gallup is? My better half came up with big angry blisters just from splashing a few droplets of that on her arm.
It had been diluted:eek:

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
15E835F1-8800-4F85-BE26-8D823C5CD8B0.jpeg
From my side of the pond… Was out yesterday with a friend and we had to stop and back up the vehicle to take a picture of this one. For everyone’s enjoyment here... perhaps these posts should have more beautiful pics like this ones to grace our CC pages with things we hate seeing in other peoples' yards! Slight obsession going here! 🤪

Top Bottom