Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why hasn't anyone made a cannabis flavoured vape? It would be a best seller with adolescents of all ages.
https://www.intensedesire.co.uk/cannabis-flavoured-e-liquid/

BBC news breakfast.

During the week, fine. The best handsome male presenters and middle aged female presenters who are easy on the eye are given the job.

However, during the weekend the handsome and attractive presenters star home and the BBC wheel out the B class presenters - they're visibly less good looking, markedly so, to the point that it's quite obvious.

That bothers me. I would like to ogle Louise Minchin 7 days a week.
Don't knock the weekend shift, it is when the BBC test the waters to see if black and Asian presenters are acceptable to The Great British Licence Fee Payer.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Why is vampire lore so inconsistent in vampire films, TV series, books, etc? For example, sometimes vampires have to be invited in before they can enter your home, but in other shows you don't hear that. Sometimes cats are scared of them; other times not. Sometimes they have a problem dealing with wooden crosses, garlic and holy water; other times these are just minor discomforts. Some can turn into bats. Sources agree that they can be killed by a driving wooden stakes through their hearts, but sometimes decapitation works too (why not burning at the stake?). Just now I was watching Ingrid Pitt combing her hair in the mirror in the Vampire Lovers. I think she likes the shade, but she doesn't burn up in daylight.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why is vampire lore so inconsistent in vampire films, TV series, books, etc? For example, sometimes vampires have to be invited in before they can enter your home, but in other shows you don't hear that. Sometimes cats are scared of them; other times not. Sometimes they have a problem dealing with wooden crosses, garlic and holy water; other times these are just minor discomforts. Some can turn into bats. Sources agree that they can be killed by a driving wooden stakes through their hearts, but sometimes decapitation works too (why not burning at the stake?). Just now I was watching Ingrid Pitt combing her hair in the mirror in the Vampire Lovers. I think she likes the shade, but she doesn't burn up in daylight.
I thought vampires cast no reflections?

When you have a clear open cycleway that stretches into the distance in both directions and is completely free of obstructions, the two pedestrians walking towards you and the one pedestrian-anna-dog combo that is walking in the same direction as you are riding always meet, thereby blocking the cycleway, just after you would have passed them, so you can't nip through the gap without causing them to panic, and instead have to slow down, let them pass each other, pass them, and then work back up through the gears?

PaulB

Legendary Member
When you have a clear open cycleway that stretches into the distance in both directions and is completely free of obstructions, the two pedestrians walking towards you and the one pedestrian-anna-dog combo that is walking in the same direction as you are riding always meet, thereby blocking the cycleway, just after you would have passed them, so you can't nip through the gap without causing them to panic, and instead have to slow down, let them pass each other, pass them, and then work back up through the gears?
Don't they allow vaporising rays in Germany like they do here then?

Top Bottom