Things that you have put off doing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not yet injured on a boat. Plenty of bruises cycling and even more kayaking. I'm now hoping the next sailing trip in a few weeks time will also produce no bruises.
Not injured on boat on reflection isn't accurate. Fell through door in a F8 gale and crushed a finger behind the door. It took a lot of swearing, salt water,soap and time to remove a ring from said finger. It still isn't as it was beforehand :sad:

subaqua

What’s the point
Not injured on boat on reflection isn't accurate. Fell through door in a F8 gale and crushed a finger behind the door. It took a lot of swearing, salt water,soap and time to remove a ring from said finger. It still isn't as it was beforehand :sad:

I do jump off boats into the water for fun . Diving is great.

stephec

Legendary Member
I hope it's just the one thumb that goes up.
If your doctor did try more than one thumb would you give him the finger?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Getting my prostate checked. Not that I have any symptoms or warning signs, but even so...
I really ought to.
My brother-in-law is a bit of a joker and is a fan of the old 'Carry On' films. When he had his prostate examination done, a nurse was also in the room. The doc got him to bend over a table and inserted the gloved digit. B-i-l put on his best Kenneth Williams voice and gasped ...

"Ooooooooh Doctor, and we've only just met!"

The doc laughed a little and the nurse laughed a lot, so much in fact that it was a minute or two before the examination continued.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Do it ! One of mine i restored ...

6096335847_e79cbdb8fd_z.jpg

paging 6boats @doughnut

Top Bottom