Things You See When You Don't Have A Gun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Mr Pig said:
I was just looking for cycling shorts and that came up! That is my story and I'm sticking to it, like latex to a playground slide ;0)
It's an easy mistake to make. Y'know, you want to type 'cycling shorts', and in your haste it comes out as 'gimp fetish'.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Happens to me all the time...
Honest. :rolleyes:

Maz

Guru
tdr1nka said:
Actually, I think Mr. Pig meant the thread to be called, 'Things You See When You Don't Have A Pay Pal Account.'. :rolleyes:
I like it. Keep up the good work, mate.
Bet Mr.P wishes he never started this thread...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
:rolleyes::biggrin:

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Maz said:
Y'know, you want to type 'cycling shorts', and in your haste it comes out as 'gimp fetish'.

Well I am dyslexic.

I will admit though that the latex skirt picture made me sit forward in my chair. Does that make me a bad person?

Abitrary

Mr Pig said:
Well I am dyslexic.

I will admit though that the latex skirt picture made me sit forward in my chair. Does that make me a bad person?

Mr Pig, noone else will say it, so I will.

Your edgy creative output is worth that of about 50 average posters on here. Keep it up. We're going to need posters like you in the coming recession as people sell their computers.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Abitrary said:
Your edgy creative output is worth that of about 50 average posters on here.

Cool. Can I be in charge now? :0)

I promise I won't break anything, and mention cycling at least once a week. Actually, I just took a friend around the transmitters. First time he's done anything like that, he usually trundles along the cycle track. Nearly killed him :0) I have a video, want to see? At least I hope I have, first time I've used my camera. Off to check...

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Oh, and could you tell me which 50 please? I'd like to know who I can look down on :0)

Don't hate me. Fat people need to grab the breaks where we can. It's why we wear daft T shirts, 'Yeah I'm ugly but I've got personality'.

Mr Pig said:
Cool. Can I be in charge now? :0)

I promise I won't break anything, and mention cycling at least once a week. Actually, I just took a friend around the transmitters. First time he's done anything like that, he usually trundles along the cycle track. Nearly killed him :0) I have a video, want to see? At least I hope I have, first time I've used my camera. Off to check...

If he was wearing latex shorts, I'm not suprised.:wacko:

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

HLaB said:
If he was wearing latex shorts, I'm not suprised.:biggrin:

No, he was just wearing ordinary shorts. He's got a £70 ALDI bike and no cycling gear whatsoever. He did well. I was trying to encourage him all the way round but at one point he interrupted me and said 'This next hill is about the fifth 'last' hill you've told me about!'. ;0)

Top Bottom