Things you should NEVER see..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...especially first thing in the morning.

Came out of the bike shed at work and turned into the lift corridor to be confronted by a bloke who must have weighed about 22 stone minimum bending over picking up some bags of rubbish.

Not only did I get attacked by the biggest builder's crack I've ever seen, but it was covered in whitehead spots and rashy. :smile:

How do you ever recover from that?

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
*makes you a nice cup of tea...*

Arch

Married to Night Train
trustysteed said:
...especially first thing in the morning.

Came out of the bike shed at work and turned into the lift corridor to be confronted by a bloke who must have weighed about 22 stone minimum bending over picking up some bags of rubbish.

Not only did I get attacked by the biggest builder's crack I've ever seen, but it was covered in whitehead spots and rashy. :smile:

How do you ever recover from that?

Sorry, you don't. Get to a vets and get put down...

Why don't they make large size trousers extra high at the back, like cycling jackets are cut long...

Greedo

Your 70 year old Dad walking about naked just out the showere when you popped in early one morning to give your Mum her birthday present and him not knowing you're in :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I deliverd some stuff to a shopfitter who told me that when he'd turned up first thing in the morning there was a bloke on his knees in front of another chap, in the doorwayxx(

Top Bottom