Things you'd like inventing that haven't been invented yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But you still have milk, butter and cheese, right? :whistle:

Er... :whistle:

:blush:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A massive banana boat the length of the east coast of England/Scotland, towed by a few massive tug boats. On a named date, everyone in the country heads to the east coast, we all get on it, and have a ride all the way round the British Isles. If it works well, the next trip incorporates Iceland too 😊

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I believe that this has been invented somewhere. I'm pretty sure I read that it is possible but expensive. UK being as rubbish at infrastructure as it is I wouldn't think it will be here any time soon though.
I wasn't sure, but did think maybe I'd mentioned this before.🤔 Low and behold it was the opening post in this thread. Though first mentioned when about 32 Fahrenheit in January:cold:, not yesterday's 87 Fahrenheit.:heat:
Just listening to the radio where someone said he'd like a water fueled car,but doesn't know how to invent one. Last week when we had freezing weather i thought my usual thought when the weather's like that. I always wonder why no one has invented tarmac that soaks up the suns rays,stores the 'heat' then releases it when we have temperatures around freezing. Just imagine that! No need for gritted roads and no slippery dangerous pavements! Surely it wouldn't be that hard for someone to come up with a method of doing this. 🤔
What would you like to see invented that hasn't been invented yet? 🤔

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Miniaturized hydraulic jacks that fit in the soles of my walking shoes.

Just so that I can reach things on the top shelves in the supermarket. It's a right pain being 4ft 11 at times... :blush:
Small enough?
maxresdefault (9).jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I did think the same, but er didn't want to say it.:whistle: ;)

Well, it's back to the anti-bovine-methane tech then! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

A side of the road camera that takes an image of the speeding vehicle, automatically sends out a NIP,

Yes I know they exist, but what about one that also posts the image of the vehicle with the plate visible along with the driver to the local FB group, also to the local village website, both would include the speed at which they were photographed. Then after the prosecution the result, name & shame to a high level.

Top Bottom