Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you decided to go swerving around at speed on a motorway, bullying and tailgating and behaving like a total tit.
I'm really glad to know that I designed all the signwriting on the van you were driving, with the foot high phone number that someone rang.
That's why your written warning was ready for when you got back.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's been called Crowded Room Deafness for many years. I can't help it. Please stop acting as if I'm not listening.
I get rather peeved when people don't see that there is a big difference between not hearing and not listening! I get even more peeved when I explain the difference and am then told that it is my own fault for listening to too much loud music when I was young. That is probably true, but it is neither kind nor helpful!

Lullabelle

Banana
When I help out on the shop floor I sometimes listen to my ipod, now it is clear that I have my earphones in yet guarantee someone will approach me and chat, I take the earpiece out and say 'sorry?' they grump 'doesn't matter' then walk away I know I am pretty good at lip reading but still :wacko:

Christopher

Über Member
So wish that secondment you had elsewhere wasn't temporary. Not nice seeing your sour face again and your tedious can't-do attitude. The person who did your job while you were away was competent and pleasant, neither of which you are.

Top Bottom