Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowwww

Veteran
Boils my p1ss this, why can't people take charge of their kids (I have two myself!).
Me too. Fortunately my kids have out-grown soft play centres as these seem to be meccas for crap parenting.

I'm the least aggressive person in the world but on so many occasions I got into a slanging match and nearly worse due to parents sitting and drinking coffee believing that it's someone else's responsibility to supervise their children which are creating havoc. There is undeniably a causal link between the proportion of inattention of the parents and the extremes of their little darling's behaviour!

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Me too. Fortunately my kids have out-grown soft play centres as these seem to be meccas for crap parenting.

I'm the least aggressive person in the world but on so many occasions I got into a slanging match and nearly worse due to parents sitting and drinking coffee believing that it's someone else's responsibility to supervise their children which are creating havoc. There is undeniably a causal link between the proportion of inattention of the parents and the extremes of their little darling's behaviour!

UGHHH....working in a leisure centre I have no end of crap parenting to witness....I definitely don't regret not wanting children....DOG AND A SPORTS CAR THANK YOU!

Just the sheer ignorance of parents drinking coffee in the cafe while their kids run riot, screaming and hiding and attempting to escape the building while their parent's exercise this awful independent, free-range parenting while drinking coffee and being ignorant still...drives me mad!

D

Deleted member 26715

Stop posting various pictures of "Ohh look its February and i rode around in the sunshine "
Last 3 rides have either been freezing fog or just freezing and dark harrumph !
Which forum are you on? you can say that on this one

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just the sheer ignorance of parents drinking coffee in the cafe while their kids run riot, screaming and hiding and attempting to escape the building while their parent's exercise this awful independent, free-range parenting while drinking coffee and being ignorant still...drives me mad!

If it's any consolation they let them do that on the train as well, using the seats and luggage rack as an improvised adventure playground while "parents" are glued to their phone / frappuccino.

D

Deleted member 26715

Stop trying to be a condescending smartarse & just answer the question

keithmac

Guru

Same here to a T!, soft play with A holes who can't be bothered to keep an eye on their kids is my number 1 pet hate.

Luckily both of mine are through that era too now!.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If it's any consolation they let them do that on the train as well, using the seats and luggage rack as an improvised adventure playground while "parents" are glued to their phone / frappuccino.
I had a child kick me hard on the shin at a party. I looked down and saw that he was about to do it again so I put my hand on his head and pushed him back out of kicking range. I told him that being kicked hurt, so don't do it. He just laughed... I whispered to him that if he did it again I would kick him back and it would hurt him A LOT. He hesitated, but then grinned and wandered off. Soon after that I saw him kick another adult. I told his doting dad what he was doing and dad blithely replied "Oh, he can't help it - he doesn't understand what he is doing because he has ADHD!" :banghead: :cursing:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's not my fault that you didn't ask the big boss what he wanted. When big boss tells us to our faces that what we've been asked to do isn't what he wants, and he's going to change it, don't tell me I'm unprofessional warning my 'other' colleagues that changes are coming ! Just because you, 'big boss Director' haven't asked the 'big boss' what he wants. Idiots.

Top Bottom