Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Get over yourself, not everything is about you

I can't, it's in my DNA

On account of being from 'God's own country' :smile:

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
*random innocent customer comes to the reception desk*
In my head: JUST F*&^K OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
My Mouth: Hello, How can I help?
86ff32e1cabdc410c87cf34240e9dd5d.jpg

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
work colleagues: I've been drinking decaff coffee with 2 sugars for nearly 5 years. Is it that hard to remember? I make everyone else's drinks perfectly and I'm no genius!

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
You need to elaberate on that, which god and which country?

Apparently this is what some Yorkshire folks believe about their home county.

Granted it is very beautiful, in parts, and produces some damn fine peoples (biased - i know) but other places can be equally marvellous.

Being an absolute heathen, agnostic, it would be hard for me to comment as to which specific Godhead they are referring.

I guess if there is one universal divine being then it would have to be that one.

But the nomenclature, and nature, of such a manifestation, if it does exist, seems to cause no end of bickering ( and worserer) amongst the humanoids, so we'd probs best stay clear of that one yes?? :angel:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Apparently this is what some Yorkshire folks believe about their home county.

Granted it is very beautiful, in parts, and produces some damn fine peoples (biased - i know) but other places can be equally marvellous.

Being an absolute heathen, agnostic, it would be hard for me to comment as to which specific Godhead they are referring.

I guess if there is one universal divine being then it would have to be that one.

But the nomenclature, and nature, of such a manifestation, if it does exist, seems to cause no end of bickering ( and worserer) amongst the humanoids, so we'd probs best stay clear of that one yes?? :angel:
You nailed that.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom