Things you'd like to say, but can't

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stig-OT-Dump, 11 Aug 2010.

1. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

You need to elaberate on that, which god and which country?

Maverick Goose, Dave7 and mudsticks like this.
  2. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

So, Sting, how are those eco-warrior credentials these days? Or did they all go out of the window when Fiat wanted you to flog their cars?

3. mudsticks

mudsticks Über Member

Apparently this is what some Yorkshire folks believe about their home county.

Granted it is very beautiful, in parts, and produces some damn fine peoples (biased - i know) but other places can be equally marvellous.

Being an absolute heathen, agnostic, it would be hard for me to comment as to which specific Godhead they are referring.

I guess if there is one universal divine being then it would have to be that one.

But the nomenclature, and nature, of such a manifestation, if it does exist, seems to cause no end of bickering ( and worserer) amongst the humanoids, so we'd probs best stay clear of that one yes?? :angel:

Maverick Goose, Fnaar and derrick like this.
  4. derrick

You nailed that.:laugh::laugh:

mudsticks likes this.
  5. Kempstonian

Kempstonian Über Member

Shut up you lot and stick to the topic!

(Something I'd like to say but can't :laugh::becool:)

6. mudsticks

mudsticks Über Member

I think you just did :-)

raleighnut likes this.
  7. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

Don't just sit there with a face on, do something about it! You know what he is like and only the other day you fought his corner and he has just turned around and kicked you in the teeth.

8. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

When are you people going to get it through your thick skulls that in order for the bike to stay upright and stable, it needs to be moving forward?

9. derrick

Another good thread closed down.

10. derrick

No it dont. Track stand. Simple.

Phaeton and Vantage like this.
  11. Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil Overconfidentii Vulgaris Moderator

Take your blatant racism and shove it up your fundament. If you think your threat to take down the site will get you reinstated you can think again!

12. Lee_M

Lee_M Veteran

How big is the chip on your shoulder if you're happier England lost the grand slam than Wales won it?

Maverick Goose likes this.
  13. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

I understand we are all different but coming in here every day and moaning about your kids and partner won't make any difference, why can you not sit down with him and talk things over instead of whinging every single day then getting drunk and exploding at them, what did you achieve? nothing, things are still the same, raise the issues-deal with them as adults. Your attitude is toxic for your 2 children, they are going off the rails which makes you moan even more... you really are such hard work-moan moan moan all day every day. Sort your life out!

14. ABikeCam

ABikeCam Throwing Frazzles at a badger

Your deoderant smells like the Fart Spray you could get in joke shops in the eighties.

raleighnut likes this.
  15. Maverick Goose

Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

In the words of the great Morrissey, "why do I I smile at people I'd much rather kick in the eye?":hugs::ninja:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice