Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Don't just sit there with a face on, do something about it! You know what he is like and only the other day you fought his corner and he has just turned around and kicked you in the teeth.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
When are you people going to get it through your thick skulls that in order for the bike to stay upright and stable, it needs to be moving forward?

Lullabelle

Banana
I understand we are all different but coming in here every day and moaning about your kids and partner won't make any difference, why can you not sit down with him and talk things over instead of whinging every single day then getting drunk and exploding at them, what did you achieve? nothing, things are still the same, raise the issues-deal with them as adults. Your attitude is toxic for your 2 children, they are going off the rails which makes you moan even more... you really are such hard work-moan moan moan all day every day. Sort your life out!

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
*random innocent customer comes to the reception desk*
In my head: JUST F*&^K OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
My Mouth: Hello, How can I help?
View attachment 457370
In the words of the great Morrissey, "why do I I smile at people I'd much rather kick in the eye?":hugs::ninja:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

Top Bottom