Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No, this is a problem, a serious problem, and one which needs to be addressed. Trying to deflect my concern is due to my "insecurity" or some other failing doesn't actually change the issue.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
To the person who sent me a message on facebook but deleted it after it was sent but before i read it
WTF ? why didnt you proof read it 1st ?
background ..
wife of guy a ride with , hes had a couple of cycling hols but last year didnt book a family holiday .He is going on another early next year and i said jokingly she should re-book it as a family hol to see if he would notice .She said not warm enough .

Lullabelle

Banana
Shut up shut up shut up shut up :angry:

As things stand, tomorrow the s**t will really hit the fan, we have traceability which will prove your utter incompetence.
Piece by piece I am erasing you from my life.
Shut up shut up shut up shut up :angry:
These videos you keep sending me, is their something missing from your marriage?

You know, if I were you I'd start going to a different pub of an evening.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
You want £15 to send one 20 inch tyre costing less than £25 to my address in mid Scotland? Get lost others can do it for much less. Not only that you get no further business from me. I cannot say it because there is nobody at an online checkout.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Honestly, having just watched the footage of a student accommodation block in Bolton going up in flames like Grenfell Tower, I don't find it particularly reassuring to hear that it wasn't the same type of cladding!

(To be fair... I may have misunderstood what the fire officer was saying in a news statement. It came across as "Don't panic, the cladding was a different type" but perhaps he meant "Bloody hell, it doesn't matter what type the cladding was, they all seem to be as bad as each other"!)

Top Bottom