Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Mr Mugabe, here's that tenner back I borrowed.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
You are in the bow seat so steer. Don't try and set the dang stroke! I'm in the stroke seat and I set the stroke and you follow me. I cannot follow you as I don't have eyes in the back of my head!
Actually, after our first loop, chief coach said 'Raff is stroke, you follow her. Concentrate on steering' Thanks Coach :smile:

gbb

Legendary Member
So you'd like acceptance of your heritage, I can understand that, I opened the friendly shots by asking your name as an attempt to get to know you.
But, unless you abide by some kind of social norms....i cant be bothered with you.
Social norms like not doing the following...
Smoking dope in the garden, spoiling my fresh air...and you do it in front of your kids.
Drinking to excess, fighting with each other, physically and literally...in front of your kids.
Driving under the influence of dope.
Flytipping your crap round the corner...several times.
Taking to your garden and yakking away...at 2am, 3 am...
Smashing your front door window in a fit of rage with each other (she is just as bad as he is)
And so on and so on.

You wonder why no-one likes you and youve been reported to the Police and your landlord several times ? :laugh::laugh:
You wonder why one of your kids is prone to fits of screaming and is uncontrollable at times.

No-one hates you...just no one likes you...and you wonder why ?

Lullabelle

Banana
Put your f####:g phone down and look where you are going, find somewhere quiet to post your extremely vain selfie, the world will not end if you don't do it right now.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Been down this road a bit before, so apologies.

How come it's (correctly) frowned upon and totally wrong to insult, belittle or make fun of people's sexual and ethnic origins, yet if someone is a vegan, vegetarian or follows a religion, they're open to abuse and ridicule?

One set of things is a choice, the others are not.

That said I don't think you should insult others' religions particularly so of it extends to discrimination or inciting hatred, but that said it is a choice like a political belief so should be subject to challenge

Top Bottom