Things you'd like to say, but can't

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stig-OT-Dump, 11 Aug 2010.

1. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

I have overtaken you uphill on my Brompton because I am fitter than you. Which bit don't you understand?

Maverick Goose likes this.
  2. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

I'm sat on the balcony next to your room and I can hear your conversation as you sit on your balcony.
    You've slated just about everyone you know from the sounds of it, right down to remembering who brought you both a drink at blah blahs wedding...and more importantly who didn't, and that seems to intensely aggravate you to the point of virtual hatred.

I suspect it's a two way street, you all sound as bad as each other . Makes me so happy my family are relaxed with each other, no rivalries or infighting.

3. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Cool story bro... you really should change your name to Walter Mitty.

theclaud, gbb, raleighnut and 2 others like this.
  4. Maverick Goose

Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

:laugh:Hahaha I work with a few peeps like that!

5. Garry A

Garry A Smiling cyclist.

You are scum, a drain on the world. You are making everyone's life miserable. I'd stack up you and everyone like you a mile high and burn you alive. I'd even record your screams to play at night to help me sleep.
    There, glad I got that out ^_^:okay:

6. rvw

rvw Veteran

Dear TSB,

Your Business Banking Authentication App is a joy. It's always quick to load, easy to log in and never fails to give me the code I need.

[After 10 attempts, I still can't set up one new payee. And since I haven't set up telephone banking, they won't do it for me over the phone - because I have access (ha, ha) to the online system. 35 minutes on the phone, and my 4th or possibly 5th official complaint...]

7. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Dad, you do not have the mental capacity to now live on your own, you need to stay here.

8. My heart went out to both of you when I read that @Phaeton, can't like it though.

Last edited: 9 Aug 2019
    derrick likes this.
  9. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

Lazy people. What are they all about.

10. You old cynic ^_^

ianrauk likes this.
  11. alicat

alicat Legendary Member

It's Friday, it's five to five and it's ...

12. alicat

alicat Legendary Member

Crackerjack!

Nearly time for my hols and feeling demob happy :sun:

13. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Every company certainly used to have one I suspect. Ours 30 years ago was Keith, a likeable fella, just a normal working guy but he seemed drawn like a moth to a light to expand on his stories.
    We all knew, we all rolled eyes and sniggered but forgave him for the most part...until he went to far one day and cost some colleagues real money based on his drivel . Shortly after one of the guys started openly calling him Billy. Keith didn't get it and one guy asked...why Billy ?
    'Billy LIAR :angry:' was replied venomously.

Last edited: 9 Aug 2019
  14. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

You know it Pots

potsy likes this.
  15. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Okay I'm stood in the train doorway trying to get off, if you all crowd round HTF am I supposed to get off so you can get on!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice