Things you'd like to say, but can't

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stig-OT-Dump, 11 Aug 2010.

1. Cavalol

Cavalol Guru

Also 'I don't want to know what you're saying, let alone your mate. Put the mobile to your ear, take it off speakerphone, speak quietly and stop pretending your on The Apprentice'

2. Cavalol

Cavalol Guru

Been down this road a bit before, so apologies.

How come it's (correctly) frowned upon and totally wrong to insult, belittle or make fun of people's sexual and ethnic origins, yet if someone is a vegan, vegetarian or follows a religion, they're open to abuse and ridicule?

3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Or a cyclist? :whistle:

As for religious vegan cyclists...

4. Profpointy

Profpointy Guru

One set of things is a choice, the others are not.

That said I don't think you should insult others' religions particularly so of it extends to discrimination or inciting hatred, but that said it is a choice like a political belief so should be subject to challenge

5. Threevok

Threevok President of the Not From Brazil party

I love your new yellow raincoat

Tell me, would Georgey like a balloon ?

Maverick Goose likes this.
  6. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I would like to say....my house was not burgled and my car was not stolen, but I cant:sad:

Pat "5mph" and raleighnut like this.
  7. You really do post a right load of bollocks!

8. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

******* Beer is expensive in the city of London. Nearly £7 a pint.i will be glad to get home.:laugh:

9. Cavalol

Cavalol Guru

Never before in my 50+ years on this earth have I wanted to say something to someone so badly, but cannot. You've almost destroyed the victim and everyone close is eaten up inside over this. Tomorrow is going to be very, very difficult :sweat:

10. swee'pea99

swee'pea99 Legendary Member

Everyone's open to abuse and ridicule. I'm not sure you're right in suggesting that it's considered acceptable in relation to people choosing to be vegan, vege or religious. Is it? Not where I live.

11. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Don't suppose you've considered how it looks to the workforce that HAVE to use specific toilets, toilets that are a disgrace despite me complaining about them personally...you havnt thought how it looks when you've given them a massive spring clean....but only because the office staff and management are going to have to use them temporarily. Yeah right....

12. aferris2

aferris2 Über Member

I have a new bike.
    (Is it that hard to order one from your own warehouse?)

Andy in Germany likes this.
  13. https://dilbert.com/strip/2012-12-23

14. Electric_Andy

Electric_Andy Heavy Metal Fan

Don't get arsey with me for not bringing my car to you, when you hadn't confirmed the appointment to me, and then make it look like it was my fault!

gbb likes this.
  15. Maverick Goose

Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

£3.60 for my pint of Arbor Pocket Rocket in the Fat Gadgie, Carlisle (also £3 for a pint of Fell Brewery Ghyll in the Fell Bar, Penrith:dance:).

derrick and raleighnut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice