Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
******* Beer is expensive in the city of London. Nearly £7 a pint.i will be glad to get home.:laugh:

Cavalol

Guru
Never before in my 50+ years on this earth have I wanted to say something to someone so badly, but cannot. You've almost destroyed the victim and everyone close is eaten up inside over this. Tomorrow is going to be very, very difficult :sweat:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Been down this road a bit before, so apologies.

How come it's (correctly) frowned upon and totally wrong to insult, belittle or make fun of people's sexual and ethnic origins, yet if someone is a vegan, vegetarian or follows a religion, they're open to abuse and ridicule?
Everyone's open to abuse and ridicule. I'm not sure you're right in suggesting that it's considered acceptable in relation to people choosing to be vegan, vege or religious. Is it? Not where I live.

gbb

Legendary Member
Don't suppose you've considered how it looks to the workforce that HAVE to use specific toilets, toilets that are a disgrace despite me complaining about them personally...you havnt thought how it looks when you've given them a massive spring clean....but only because the office staff and management are going to have to use them temporarily. Yeah right....

Don't suppose you've considered how it looks to the workforce that HAVE to use specific toilets, toilets that are a disgrace despite me complaining about them personally...you havnt thought how it looks when you've given them a massive spring clean....but only because the office staff and management are going to have to use them temporarily. Yeah right....

https://dilbert.com/strip/2012-12-23

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
******* Beer is expensive in the city of London. Nearly £7 a pint.i will be glad to get home.:laugh:
£3.60 for my pint of Arbor Pocket Rocket in the Fat Gadgie, Carlisle (also £3 for a pint of Fell Brewery Ghyll in the Fell Bar, Penrith:dance:).

Cavalol

Guru
Later on today is going to be about things I can say. Lots and lots and lots of things and it'll be the greatest outburst ever. And you, you vile horrible hateful dirty little sex case (insert worst expletive you can possibly think of) are going to hear it.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It will take more than pretending you know about cricket to prevent us noticing that you are a Russian spammer.:rolleyes: :laugh:
We know you aren't French either.
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom