Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
You really need to get your s**t together.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
If you are going email some info telling us how to do our job (which we already knew by the way), please try to make sure that at least one of the three points is actually correct.

And don't forget to properly delete the original email that shows you got exactly the same thing wrong in the first place!

Lullabelle

Banana
And so the butt kicking commences.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I haven't taken Watchdog seriously since John Stapleton spent 15 minutes doing an in-depth expose on how Pop Tarts got quite hot after being in the toaster...

The thing that grinds my gears is their constant need to read out mundanely obvious twitter posts.

"Peter from Scarborough says - That's terrible"
"Sophie from London says - I'm disgusted"

Well la dee bloody daa

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grrr, don't be so bloody rude !

MIL. Grrrr

Mrs F phoned her mum last night to say hello as we've been busy and haven't been round for a few days (4). MIL preceded to complain we've missed one of the grand daughter's numbers off her new phone (other daughter and mum will have been round so could of added it). Anyway, part way through conversation, MIL decides she doesn't want to listen, says bye and cuts Mrs F off. I commented 'bit rude that'. So Mrs F calls her again about 'something else'. Anyway, MIL says 'bye, bye' then cuts her off again.

If she doesn't want to listen she's incredibly rude. She awful to her sister who visits every week.

Top Bottom