Things you'd like to say, but can't

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
There's nothing as satisfying as peeling a "grapeskin" from your nosril....
And those minutes spent just massaging the nasal passages knowing nothing is there.... 🤫🖕

ColinJ

It's a puzzle ...
I am sorry for swearing at you, lads... It's just that I was expecting 10 year olds such as you to be at school at 2 pm on a mid-term Tuesday, NOT racing each other out of a side road onto the busy A646, swerving in front of me, and overtaking each other doing wheelies! :eek:

School attendance: 0/10
Road sense: 1/10
Bike handling: a Sagan-like 9/10! :notworthy:

And as for you kids doing a Bikeability class at the roadside when I was on my way back ... Thanks for the compliments, and yes - if you listen to what your tutor is telling you then you just might get to ride a "nice bike" like my Specialized when you are older! :okay:

ColinJ

It's a puzzle ...
And as for you kids doing a Bikeability class at the roadside when I was on my way back ...
I felt a responsibility to demonstrate to the kids what I could hear the tutor telling them as I approached so I did some rather more obvious than usual looking over shoulder, checking side streets for emerging traffic, covering the brakes, signalling etc.

What a responsibility those tutors have! Herding wobbly cats on bikes... :eek:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I felt a responsibility to demonstrate to the kids what I could hear the tutor telling them as I approached so I did some rather more obvious than usual looking over shoulder, checking side streets for emerging traffic, covering the brakes, signalling etc.

What a responsibility those tutors have! Herding wobbly cats on bikes... :eek:
Tell me about it..It can be very rewarding too though....

ColinJ

It's a puzzle ...
Instructors... I don't know why I kept typing 'tutors'! :wacko:

Top Bottom