Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
There's nothing as satisfying as peeling a "grapeskin" from your nosril....

And those minutes spent just massaging the nasal passages knowing nothing is there.... 🤫🖕

Lullabelle

Banana
:laugh: OMG - I would love to have a licence to be able to say that without being punched.. We have people in work who line their pills up on their desk like badges of honour. All that is missing is a big neon sign saying 'PLEASE ASK ME' above their heads..

Yep, I work with one of those :dry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am sorry for swearing at you, lads... It's just that I was expecting 10 year olds such as you to be at school at 2 pm on a mid-term Tuesday, NOT racing each other out of a side road onto the busy A646, swerving in front of me, and overtaking each other doing wheelies! :eek:

School attendance: 0/10
Road sense: 1/10
Bike handling: a Sagan-like 9/10! :notworthy:

And as for you kids doing a Bikeability class at the roadside when I was on my way back ... Thanks for the compliments, and yes - if you listen to what your tutor is telling you then you just might get to ride a "nice bike" like my Specialized when you are older! :okay:

ColinJ

And as for you kids doing a Bikeability class at the roadside when I was on my way back ...
I felt a responsibility to demonstrate to the kids what I could hear the tutor telling them as I approached so I did some rather more obvious than usual looking over shoulder, checking side streets for emerging traffic, covering the brakes, signalling etc.

What a responsibility those tutors have! Herding wobbly cats on bikes... :eek:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I felt a responsibility to demonstrate to the kids what I could hear the tutor telling them as I approached so I did some rather more obvious than usual looking over shoulder, checking side streets for emerging traffic, covering the brakes, signalling etc.

What a responsibility those tutors have! Herding wobbly cats on bikes... :eek:
Tell me about it..It can be very rewarding too though....

ColinJ

Instructors... I don't know why I kept typing 'tutors'! :wacko:

D

Deleted member 26715

Stop asking me if I am prepared to give you permission to 'enable push notifications' I have already told you multiple times No & also multiple times Not to ask again!!!!!!

Top Bottom