Things you'll never do again (no need to explain, just list)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Go to Portsmouth

I've shared this on CC before

For @Charlotte Alice Button: 3 reasons
  1. They still have press gangs there - I didn't see them, but I know they were there.
  2. Tiny pubs have Elvis impersonators
  3. Only for those over 18...click the spoiler
My only visit to Portsmouth, at the end of the evening, a stranger decided I was a minicab driver. When I quickly locked the door he tried to solicit a hand job via showing his wallet and making a series of very explicit gestures.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Go to Portsmouth

I've shared this on CC before

For @Charlotte Alice Button: 3 reasons
  1. They still have press gangs there - I didn't see them, but I know they were there.
  2. Tiny pubs have Elvis impersonators/
  3. Only for those over 18.
My only visit to Portsmouth, at the end of the evening, a stranger decided I was a minicab driver. When I quickly locked the door he tried to solicit a hand job via showing his wallet and making a series of very explicit gestures.
(Not arguing with that!)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Feel faintly guilty for not spending a euro in the vast gift shop near the exit of The Anne Frank House.

Eat quinoa

Watch football.

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
(Background leading to incident: motorbike wouldn't fire up so the idea was to check for a spark at the plug by viewing it while removed from the cylinder.)

Hold a spark plug while my big brother (yes, that one) presses the start button on his Honda CB500T.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Indeed, people think it rains in England, if you want to see proper rain, for weeks at a time, non stop, go to Galicia any time between September and May.
I lived there for 2 years... there was one period where I'm certain (apart from when I was sleeping) that it rained non-stop for 16 days!!! No wonder Santiago gets called "El orinal de Espana"

(Background leading to incident: motorbike wouldn't fire up so the idea was to check for a spark at the plug by viewing it while removed from the cylinder.)

Hold a spark plug while my big brother (yes, that one) presses the start button on his Honda CB500T.
If that brother ever suggests the two of you visit a substation - or even a fuse box - don't go!

C R

Guru
I lived there for 2 years... there was one period where I'm certain (apart from when I was sleeping) that it rained non-stop for 16 days!!! No wonder Santiago gets called "El orinal de Espana"
That's just envy from the scorched mediterraneans ^_^.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
See the birth of my own child (three is enough!)

Shoot an airgun at an old tyre

Fart in a drama lesson

Attend court with 20 minutes' notice and instructions such as "read the last letter on the file if you want to know what the case is about"

Top Bottom