This Jersey must be a best seller?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
Prendas sell at fair prices all year round tbh. They don't charge loads and then appear to discount heavily in fairness.

I have the black Molteni Jersey from them and it's been great. Great service from them too!

If you like it, then go for it, you won't be disappointed.

outlash

also available in orange
I've seen one in the flesh and it's a very nice jersey. A lot of clothing companies have collection for the seasons (Autumn/Winter & Spring/Summer) and sell off the remaining stock at the send of the respective season. Prendas don't do this so the reductions never happen, they just sell at reasonable prices all year round :smile:.

Tony.

Slioch

Guru
They've got some nice jersey's on that website. I quite like the look of this one in a strange kind of way, but don't know if I'd have the balls to wear it out on the road....

2014-09-12-mapei-retro-jersey-long-sleeve-full-zip-smushit.jpg

Travs

The short sleeve version is £50 for a cheaper option with cheap black arm warmers?
Some of those look amazing - that and www.cyclingoutfits.co.uk that vickster pointed out the other day have got some absolute beauties...

vickster

Legendary Member
They evidently don't need to discount...supply and demand and all that (no one else seems to sell it which further reinforces the price)

BigAl68

Über Member
There stuff is great quality to be honest. My mate lives in his san pelligrino one and it never seems to look older.

Top Bottom