This left me quite shaken last night, and i was not even involved.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
But surely you'd still make sure the guy you'd body checked was ok?
Of course :angel:

D

Deleted member 26715

The only circumstances in which I can imagine myself riding like that, are if something had happened to my wife or daughter and I needed to get to the hospital or something. So I hope matey's family are OK.
Seriously? I hope you're just trolling to get attention.

Disgusting behaviour from the rider overtaking. But I reckon he shifted weight so if he clipped the other rider he wouldn't loose balance but completely at the expense of the other riders safetly.

See what you mean. There comes a point when it's such a dumbass move it may as well be deliberate.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
holy shoot what awful riding the leaning in and shifting weight I do that if I am drifting towards a kerb or object kind of shifting the bike one direction and me the other. I reckon as he had stopped pedalling just before he was aware of the lorry approaching by sound and was in two minds so decided to press on as close as possible to the other rider and remain within the "superhighway" rather than shoulder checking and waiting like any normal non dickhead person would do.

Brilliant recovery by the Boris Bike though!

It looks like a goddamned punishment pass. The boris was in the gutter as a previous cyclist passed him, and then moves back into a more reasonable position in the lane. There was plenty of time for the arse to slow down and pass when it was safe, but he decides to push through and give the guy a thump while he's at it, presumably to teach him to stay out of his way. farker.

I wonder if he even knows he nearly killed someone?

"Any sufficiently dumbass behaviour on the road is indistinguishable from belligerence"

That's what I said except written betterer. I hope that knobber takes taken to the Ab Fab movie.

Top Bottom